The following rules apply to all competitions on The Cat
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
4. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email and the winners name(s) will be displayed on our website.
8. The Judges or competition administrator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from the on air announcement until closing date and time stated on the competition posting.
10. The Cat is compliant with GDPR. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11. Competitions are as stated in each web posting.
12. The prize for a competition is as stated and is not transferable.
13. No equivalent monetary prize will be given.
14. Competitions are not open to members or ex-members of The Cat Community Radio CIC or The Crewe and Nantwich Community Radio Society or the immediate family meaning partners, parents, children or siblings.
15. Competition entries should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post (unless stated on the competition page otherwise) to the following address to arrive in the first post on the day of the competition closing or the first available postal delivery before the date when the competition closes on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday. The Cat takes no responsibility for delays in the postal system.
16. By entering a competition you agree to be bound by the above conditions.
The Cat Competitions
Dane Bank Avenue