Ever had a question on bereavement, the cemetery or crematorium? Now is your chance to ask, come along to our open day! Our experienced staff will be on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Take part in a tour of the crematorium and cemetery
- See how a grave is dug
- Learn about new services we offer
- Let us help trace your family history
- Hear about the improvements we have made
- Exhibits and stands from Funeral Directors and Memorial Suppliers
The day will culminate in a service of “Golden Memories” at 2.00pm when you will be invited to light a candle to commemorate a loved one lost.
Collect a heart from the Cemetery Office, write a message to your loved ones and return to us and we will place them on our Golden Memories Miniature tree.
For further information and your Golden Memory Heart contact The Cemetery Office call 01270 685545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org