Join YMCA Crewe staff and the local community in coming together to sleep rough for one night on the 13th March at Memorial Square, Crewe from 7pm to 7am.
The sleep out will raise funds to help the YMCA to continue working with over 300 people each year, providing temporary accommodation and support services.
One night can make a lifetime of difference.
Please get in touch with email@example.com to book your place.
What can you expect on the night?
- Hot food and drinks served between 7pm and 10pm, with drinks and snacks available throughout the night
- Hot breakfast served from 6:30am
- Toilets available in Salvation Army Hall
- In case of severe wet weather, the sleepout will be moved into the Salvation Army Hall
- The sleepout will be marshalled all night by YMCA staff and volunteers, with a qualified first aider available at all times
- Cardboard will be provided for sleeping on, but participants and advised to bring sleeping bags, warm clothing, hats and gloves
For more information see Facebook (The Cat is not responsible for external websites).